|University Requirements:||14 Cr.Hrs.||6 Cr.Hrs.||20 Cr.Hrs.|
|General Field Requirements:||33 Cr.Hrs.||33 Cr.Hrs.|
|General Specialty Requirements:||64 Cr.Hrs.||3 Cr.Hrs.||67 Cr.Hrs.|
|Minor Specialty Requirements:||30 Cr.Hrs.||15 Cr.Hrs.||45 Cr.Hrs.|
|Total||141 Cr.Hrs.||24 Cr.Hrs.||165 Cr.Hrs.|
**The Student must perform field training for 10 weeks during his study duration for at least two separate periods not exceeding 6 weeks at a time each.
A program in which Mechatronics and its various applications in industrial automation, cars, Nano-mechatronic and biomechanics are studied.
- Knowledge of the principles of theoretical and practical knowledge of mechatronic systems and their design methods.
- Develop the student’s research ability to use the latest technologies to find reliable and innovative mechatronic solutions for industrial and life problems.
- Developing the student for his ability to deal with and coordinate with various disciplines and maximize his administrative abilities to compete locally and globally.
- Taking into account the student’s ethical and environmental considerations.
- The student’s ability to design, develop and maintain mechatronic systems.
- Set up and operate independent automatic and / or autonomous production lines based on integrated systems, PLC and SCADA.
- Ability to deal with modern maintenance systems such as MHM monitor for hardware, software or both in the mechatronic system.
Job opportunities are promising in automobiles Industry, Robotics Industry, Automation, System design, Embedded system, Bionics system design
Electric vehicles are now one of the top industries around the world and are being promoted in Egypt. In such industry, the mechatronics engineer is highly required