Engineering & Construction Management
Home / Academics / Field of Engineering Sciences / Engineering & Construction Management
|University Requirements:||14 Cr.Hrs.||6 Cr.Hrs.||20 Cr.Hrs.|
|General Field Requirements:||33 Cr.Hrs.||33 Cr.Hrs.|
|General Specialty Requirements:||64 Cr.Hrs.||3 Cr.Hrs.||67 Cr.Hrs.|
|Minor Specialty Requirements:||30 Cr.Hrs.||15 Cr.Hrs.||45 Cr.Hrs.|
|Total||141 Cr.Hrs.||24 Cr.Hrs.||165 Cr.Hrs.|
**The Student must perform field training for 10 weeks during his study duration for at least two separate periods not exceeding 6 weeks at a time each.
This degree has been created to help construction professionals develop and enhance project management skills required in the construction industry, with the aim of developing a “full-life” understanding of the facilities and infrastructure created
- Addressing the challenges of the increasingly changing and growing construction industry with emphasis on the financial, planning and management aspects of the project life cycle.
- Exploring construction processes from the outset, feasibility, design, communication and construction through commissioning, maintenance, refurbishment and shutdown.
- To keep pace with scientific and technological progress in the field of the profession and coordination with related disciplines
- Management of construction projects in accordance with plans and specifications.
- Responsibility for the safety of temporary structures used during construction.
- Overseeing budgetary and time-management aspects of projects