AlAlamein International University announces the opening of transfers for the academic year 2021/2022 for enrollment in the third semester (second year) of the following programs:
- Field of Computer Engineering – Artificial Intelligence Engineering Program
- Field of Computer Science – Software Engineering Program
- Field of Computer Science – Artificial Intelligence Science Program
- Field of Business – Accounting and Information Systems Program
- Field of Engineering Sciences – Engineering & Construction Management Program
- Field of Engineering Sciences – Environmental Architecture & Technology Program
- Field of Arts and Design – Furniture Design Program
- Field of International Legal Studies – International Legal Studies Program
- Field of Pharmacy Sciences – Clinical Pharmacy(PharmD) Program
- Field of Dental Medicine – Dental Medicine Program
Applications are submitted through the following link: https://forms.gle/3fNxt7PuBws5vaT79
Transfers will be closed on September 23rd, 2021.
Transfer applications are examined and applications that meet the conditions are sent to the Supreme Council of Private and Community Universities to obtain final approval for registration, bearing in mind that the student should not withdraw his/her file from the current university except after obtaining the final approval from the Supreme Council of Private and Community Universities on the transfer process.
To contact the Admission and Registration Department