Preparing a distinguished graduate capable of understanding the problems related to architecture and the environment, and finding architectural solutions that meet the requirements of society and achieve the principles of sustainability while employing modern technology in architecture and environmental development.
- Understand the environmental and societal aspects and provide solutions using contemporary technology.
- Implement the concept of sustainable design in architecture by understanding the relationship between the building and the environment while achieving the human scale in his/her designs.
- Generate innovative architectural ideas that meet technical requirements and take account of social, economic and environmental dimensions.
- Coordinate between different engineering disciplines related to his/her field of work.
- Keep pace with scientific and technological progress in the field of the profession and related disciplines.
- Work effectively and independently in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Design the built environment in the context of ecological balance and sustainable development and conservation of cultural and historical heritage.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of architectural business and organization.
- Provide professional services in the realm of the scope of practice of architecture.
- Use the techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for architectural practice.
- Create architectural design solutions within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, cultural, social, ethical, health and safety, and sustainability in accordance with architectural design standards.
- Recognize the need for, and prepare to engage in lifelong learning.
There is great opportunity to contribute to the modern urban movement that aims to create new cities and urban communities, and to participate in the design and implementation of large architectural projects that take account of economic, social and environmental dimensions.