|Computer Science||AI Science|
|University Requirements:||20 Cr.Hrs.||20 Cr.Hrs.|
|Mathematics & Basic Science:||24 Cr.Hrs.||24Cr.Hrs.|
|Computer Science & Engineering:||31 Cr.Hrs.||31 Cr.Hrs.|
|AI Science & Engineering:||6 Cr.Hrs.||6 Cr.Hrs.|
|Advanced Specialty Requirements:||42 Cr.Hrs.||42 Cr.Hrs.|
|Project & Training:||10 Cr.Hrs.||10 Cr.Hrs.|
|Total||133 Cr.Hrs.||133 Cr.Hrs.|
The program concerns of preparing specialized graduates in Computers and Informatics fields capable of developing software and building information systems. They can deal with decision support systems, data science and computer graphics. The student can choose one of the following tracks:
- Big Data Analytics
The program is concerned in preparing graduates capable of preparing Big Data and extract knowledge and Information from it and distributing Big Data processing on various servers and collect results from them.
- Computer Vision
The program is concerned in preparing graduates capable of processing digital images, increase their quality, building computer vision software and systems and maintaining them, and building pattern recognition systems, and embed them with interactive multimedia systems along with mixed and augmented reality.
- Software Engineering
The program is concerned in preparing graduates capable of building information systems and decision support systems, and designing embedded and distributed systems.
The main outcome of the proposed program is expert graduates in computer science specializations where the graduates achieve standards that exceeded NARS these graduate should be able to:
- Familiarity with fundamental areas of computer science such as: databases, operating systems, artificial intelligence, software engineering, digital image processing, computer vision systems, interactive multimedia systems, mixed and augmented reality, and others.
- Work efficiently and integrally in a multidisciplinary team whether they are in the same specialization other specialization (medical, engineering, agricultural, and others).
- Ability to demonstrate the knowledge of mathematical, scientific, and technical fundamentals to solve problems in computer Engineering and science fields.
- Use the acquired sciences and adapt it to develop and design software programs and systems that are suitable for the market and environment needs.
- Communicate professionally orally and by writing with his/her coworkers.
- Learning, continuous development, and gaining new skills.
- Awareness of the surrounding social aspects that sometime rule the graduate in designing and developing products and services appropriate for his/her surroundings and the society in computer Engineering and science fields.
- Ability to gain higher scientific degrees after finishing the bachelor degree (for outstanding excellent students).
Specific attributes of Big Data Analytics track:
- The ability to prepare Big Data and extract knowledge and Information from it.
- The ability to distribute Big Data processing on various servers and collect results from them.
Specific attributes Computer Vision track:
- The ability to process digital images and increase their quality.
- The ability to build computer vision software and systems and maintain them.
- The ability to build pattern recognition systems and embed them with interactive multimedia systems along with mixed and augmented reality.
Specific attributes of Software Engineering track:
- The ability to build information systems and decision support systems.
- The ability to design programs used in different kinds of systems.
- The ability to deal with different designs of databases and how to store them.
- International companies working in Information Technology.
- Programming companies.
- Information technology departments’ in environmental and institutional agencies.
- Digital transformation company’s startups.