- University Requirements: 20 Cr.Hrs.
- General Field Requirements: 24 Cr.Hrs.
- Specialization Requirements: 94 Cr. Hrs.
- Specialization Requirements (Elective): 6 Cr. Hrs.
Total: 144 Cr.Hrs.
**Practical Summer Internship (Summer Training):
Students must pass practical internship:
- 1st (between the second & third level), Practical Internship
- 2nd (between the third & fourth level), 4 weeks between each level
Graphic design combines a range of cognitive and craft skills, including print, image development, and page design. Graphic design is also related to the design of communication, fine arts and other forms of communication. Graphic design is often referred to in both the design stage of communication production as well as the product design phase. Also, the application of graphic design traditionally in the means of fixed media, such as books, magazines and newsletters.
- The program aims at discovering the initial features of the student and working on their development through the strategies of teaching and learning and methods of evaluation for academic achievement which is related to the academic standards of the programs to achieve the specifications of the graduate by monitoring the outputs of teaching and learning.
- The program develops the skills of education and self-learning, which in turn develop the minds of students and their abilities to create, innovate, and provide them with the skills and abilities necessary for self-employment, to create jobs rather than hunt them.
- High knowledge of fields of graphic design with its various technologies.
- Combining the pillars of contemporary practices in the graphic design industry prepared for the multimedia of stationary such as banners and the most important programs of the media and the internet and the classical practices of graphic design and the work of drilling and printing technical techniques.
- Study graphic and digital arts programs related to graphic design.
- Study interactive graphic design aspects for interactive designs.
- Develop student’s critical thinking to enable him to have a rich work ethic.
- To expand the student’s capabilities in the field of research, analytical fields and dialectical experiments.
- Graduates of this sector can work in various ministries in public and private sectors, in addition to the practice of art. Graduates can also work in various professional fields, including work with design companies, publications and digital media. Graduates can also work in the other fields related to this specialty such as mass media, marketing, advertising and promotions.
- Graphic designer – Designing books and publications – Storyboard/ Comics design – Designing a virtual working environment using multi-technology.