The Faculty of International Legal Studies will pursue its mission and seek to achieve its vision by committing to the following Objectives:
- To provide qualified graduates with knowledge, professional, research in different fields of international legal systems of European Union, American and contemporary Arabian.
- Enhance the role of faculty to develop different skills of stockholders to deal with the international environment within the framework of various international or trade organizations.
- Improving the scientific research system in the field of law to serve the community and enriching the legal knowledge.
- To provide outstanding legal education in accordance with the local and international standards of quality and accreditation.
- Partnership with local and international sectors of international law.
- Providing learning resources and infrastructure in accordance with local and international standard to ensure the quality of education and scientific research.