Preparation of knowledgeable, skillful, and professional outstanding cadres on regional and international level through the following:
- Offering advanced educational programs and courses.
- Developing students′ scientific and technical skills.
- Encourage and support students′ participation in international competitions, and to prepare them for the future job market, at the regional and international levels.
- Partnerships with international universities for offering joint scientific programs.
- Attracting industrial companies to share in integrating practical courses and supervise graduation projects.
- Granting the Faculty, the local and international accreditation.
- Strengthening the infrastructure and interest for continuous development.
Configuring the appropriate environment for scientific research through the following:
- Developing the competitiveness of researchers.
- Building and activating strategic partnerships with Artificial Intelligence companies and institutions.
- Upgrading the research quality and level through continuous interaction with community issues.
- Self-development of resources to enhance the Faculty research environment.
Development of community services through the following:
- Strengthening the Faculty role in presenting specialized scientific services and consulting to private and governmental agencies
- Strengthening ways of cooperation with companies and institutions that depend on artificial intelligence.
- Establishment of a consulting and community service center.