Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
The Faculty of Science at Al-Alamein University is a leading global institution in the field of education and scientific research with a unique identity based on its strengths and unique position to promote Egyptian social progress.
The Faculty of Science seeks to prepare distinguished and innovative graduates and experts by inspiring, training and educating students and sustaining their development as global citizens by providing multidisciplinary programs that equip them with creative and critical thinking skills to be active members of society. It also seeks to provide an intellectual environment that stimulates creativity and inclusiveness through a global perspective. It also seeks to provide a transformative and lasting learning experience for students to contribute to a dynamic world focused on technology.
- Basic science is the base of progress and development of all applied sciences.
- Active learning, academic commitment and critical thinking.
- Excellence in teaching, research and services.
- Inclusiveness, integration and justice.
- Safe environments for learning and research.
- Personal and academic moral values.
- Continuous monitoring and improvement.
- Activate internal and external audit mechanisms to achieve international standards for the quality of education and the accreditation and continuous development of programs.
- Enable the learner to meet the requirements and skills of the 21st century.
- Activate the dynamic relationship between the outputs of education and the requirements of the labor market.
- Provide academic programs with international standards at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in modern fields and interfaces that meet the requirements of the labor market.
- Emphasize the role of basic sciences in building the academic structures of study programs in the medical, engineering, agricultural and other sectors.
- Adopt clear policies for cooperation with the industrial sectors to market the results of scientific research.
- Achieve cooperation and partnerships with the societal, industrial and productive parties.
- Diversify the sources of funding for scientific research at the local and global level.
- Establish integrated programs and integrated research teams, and integration with other disciplines.
- Develop performance evaluation systems to be sufficient to judge academic and research abilities, seriousness and commitment to work.
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.