The Faculty of Pharmacy Alamein International University (AIU) is seeking candidates to fulfill the open Technical Assistant position:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working load of 30 hours per week.
- Assistance in preparing labs, practical courses assignments, and answer keys for assignments under the guidance of the course instructor.
- Responsible to operate the scientific devices of the instrumental labs.
- Exams proctoring and attendance recording.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the upper administration.
Minimum Job Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree from the Faculty of Science dated 2015 – 2018, Department of Chemistry, from an accredited university.
- Age does not exceed 30 years.
- Experience in the Laboratory of not less than 3 years.
- The ability to deal with Chemicals.
- Good computer skills.
- Good Communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good English language command (writing and speaking).
Strong candidates are encouraged to apply through the application link and then send their up-to-date CV (including sections for scientific degrees, academic experience, research experience, and administrative experience) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject “Applying for the open Faculty position at Faculty of Pharmacy”.