Alamein International University is looking for candidates to fulfill the open Teaching Assistant position in the Public Health Program.
- Job Title: Public Health Teaching Assistant
- Job Location: Alamein International University, New Alamein City, Matrouh Governate
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Working Hours: 9am-4pm, Sunday to Thursday
- Contract Duration: one year contract, renewable based on performance evaluation and university needs.
The Teaching Assistants shall be responsible for co-teaching tutorials. The duties and responsibilities and minimum required qualifications are listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend the course lectures for the assigned courses.
- Teaching load of 16-24 hours per week of tutorials,labs and clinics.
- Assist in preparing courses assignments and labs and answer keys for assignments under the guidance of the course instructor.
- Conducting research under the supervision of the existing Faculty members.
- Exams proctoring and attendance recording
- Assist in grading assignments, quizzes, and course exams.
- Interact with the students using the discussion groups and forms on the LMS.
- Submit a yearly report with his/her achievements.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the upper administration.
- Commitment to official working hours Sun-Thu (9:00am-4:00pm).
Minimum Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Medicine from an accredited university (minimum of very good or GPA 2.8/4.0).
- Master degree in Public Health from an accredited University (GPA 2.8/4.0) is a plus.
- Teaching experience is a plus.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent English language command (writing and speaking).
Short-listed candidates will be invited for interview and presentation.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contract in addition to any subsequent actions.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
How to Apply:
Strong candidates are encouraged to apply through the application link and then send their up-to-date CV to email@example.com with the following subject “Applying for the open Teaching Assistant position at the Public Health Program”.
*Deadline for application is 13 July 2022