The Faculty of Pharmacy Alamein International University (AIU) is seeking candidates to fulfill the following position:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaching load of 16-24 hours per week of tutorials and labs.
- Assistance in preparing labs, courses assignments, and answer keys for assignments under the guidance of the course instructor.
- Conducting research under the supervision of the existing Faculty members.
- Exams proctoring and attendance recording.
- Students’ academic advising.
- Assistance in grading assignments, quizzes, lab exams and midterm exams.
- Interaction with the students using the discussion groups and forms on the LMS.
- Submission of an annual report with his/her achievements.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the upper administration.
Minimum Job Requirements
- A recent bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy dated 2019 or 2020, from an accredited university. Minimum graduation GPA is 3.7 or equivalent. Teaching experience is a plus.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent English language command (writing and speaking).
Strong candidates are encouraged to apply through the application link and then send their up-to-date CV (including sections for scientific degrees, academic experience, research experience, and administrative experience) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject “Applying for the open Faculty position at Faculty of Pharmacy”.