Alamein International University is looking for candidates to fulfill the open position:
- Student Building Supervisor
- Job Location: Alamein International University, New AlAlamein City, Matrouh Governate
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Working Hours: weekly shift exchanges
- Contract Duration: one year contract, renewable based on performance evaluation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising the housing of students in university campus.
- Applying university campus rules.
- Follow up the performance of security and cleaning contractors
- Follow up and report the maintenance needs of the university campus.
- Residency in university campus and supervision of students.
- Contributes to the overall success of the University by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or sociology from an accredited university or institute, (Other university majors are accepted in case of relevant experience).
- Maximum age 40 years (in 1/1/2023)
- At least 2 years of experience in supervising university dorms.
- The candidate should have a personal skill that enables him/her to carry on his position’s responsibilities, such as leadership, communication, positivity and collaboration skills
- Good command of English, verbal / written.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
- Excellent English, verbal / written communication.
- Applicant must hold the Egyptian Nationality