Alamein International University (AIU) is opening a job opportunity for the following position:
- Sports & Scouting Specialist
- Lead the students’ sport and scouting activities.
- Planning, executing, and monitoring the student’s activities both inside the university and outside when competing with other universities while communicating with the university management to suggest any necessary enhancements.
- Supervising the couching process of the university’s teams.
- Supervising and monitoring the sport facilities performance.
- Contributes to the overall success of the University by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Recent graduate from Faculty of Physical Education with bachelor’s within the last two years (2020 or 2021).
- Have past field experience is preferable.
- Have experience in organizing scouting camps and practiced scouting activities is preferable.
- Have practiced students’ activities by himself during his academic lifetime is preferable
- The candidate should have a personal skill that enables him to carry on his position’s responsibilities, such as leadership, communication, positivity and collaboration skills.
- The candidate should have good computer and English language skills.
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams (Technical &English).
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contact in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
How to Apply:
Strong candidates are encouraged to apply for the job through the following job link at wuzzuf.net
*Deadline for application is 7 June 2022