Alamein International University (AIU) is seeking candidates to fulfill the following open position:
- Department: Accounting Department
- Job Location: Alamein International University, New Alamein City, Matrouh Governate
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Contract Duration: one year contract, renewal is based on university needs and employee’s evaluation.
- Working Hours: 9am-4pm, Sunday to Thursday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- University revenues and expenses analysis (tuition fees, transportation, Donations, Services, etc …), with journals
- Cost centers revenue analysis
- Banking Accounts Reconciliation, with journal
- Transfers & Check Analysis
- Handling letters of Guarantee
- Debit & credit Accounts analysis
- Assets Analysis & preparing Depreciation tables
- Settlements for Advanced expenses, with journals
- Preparing tax forms on the government online System
- Preparing & Calculate salary taxes and social insurance
- Follow up on university budget
- Preparing periodical Financial reports
- Journal entries on Accounting System
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience preferable in national or private Universities Accounting
- Payroll experience
- Excellent command of English
- Experience in using ERP system
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams (Accounting, English, and Computer exams).
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contact in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the administrative staff up to the third degree.
- You may be asked to provide reference and employment letters.
*Deadline for Application: 16/12/2021