Alamein International University (AIU) is opening a job opportunity for the following position:
- Security Engineer.
- Develop, execute and track the performance of security measures to protect information and network infrastructure and computer systems.
- Design computer security strategy and engineer comprehensive cybersecurity architecture.
- Identify, define and document system security requirements and recommend solutions to management.
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain security infrastructure software and hardware.
- Install software that monitors systems and networks for security breaches and intrusions.
- Monitor systems for irregular behavior and set up preventive measures.
- Plan, develop, implement and update company’s information security strategy.
- Educate and train staff on information system security best practices.
- Resolve problems reported by end user.
- Contributes to the overall success of the University by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in security engineer or related position.
- Proficiency with all technology and software necessary for the position.
- Up-to-date Knowledge of network systems, standards and best practices.
- Certified applicants are preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent English language command (writing and speaking).
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams (Technical &English).
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contact in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
How to Apply:
Strong candidates are encouraged to apply for the job through the following job link at wuzzuf.net
*Deadline for application is 19 May 2022