Alamein International University (AIU) is opening a job opportunity for the following position:
- Public Relations Specialist.
- Job Location: Alamein International University, New Alamein City, Matrouh Governate
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Contract Duration: one year contract, renewal is based on university needs and performance evaluation.
- Working Hours: 9am-4pm, Sunday to Thursday, in addition to any assignments
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and organize visits and events (in premises and outside)
- Manage media relations
- Write press releases, speeches and other PR materials
- Execute of PR initiatives
- Establish a strong public relations database
- Perform other duties as required
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in public relations, communications, or marketing
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience as public relations specialist or similar position in a prestigious organization
- Age is less than 35 years.
- Mobility and ability to travel and to work outside business hours when needed
- Excellent command of English and Arabic, written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and administration skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proficiency in MS Office, photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Ability to travel and work outside business hours.
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams (English, and Computer exams).
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contact in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
How to Apply:
Strong candidates are encouraged to apply for the job through the following job link at wuzzuf.net
*Deadline for application is 24 February 2022