Alamein International University (AIU) is opening a job opportunity for the following position:
Public Relations Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft press releases and media summaries.
- Build relationships with media contacts.
- Post contents to media.
- Track and analyze media coverage related to AIU.
- Manage AIU social media accounts.
- Schedule and organize visits and events (in premises and outside).
- Create contact database.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Write summaries and reports.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor degree in public relations, Journalism, communications, or marketing from accredited university, Bachelor degree in other fields could be considered if candidate has previous PR experience.
- Minimum 7 years of proven experience in public Relations in a significant organization (preferably educational)
- Maximum age: 40 years in 1/7/2023
- Mobility and ability to travel and to work outside business hours when needed
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and administration skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proficiency in MS Office, photo and video-editing software
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Excellent command of English (speaking and writing)
- Applicant must hold Egyptian citizenship.
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contract in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit hiring relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
*Deadline for application is 25 June 2023