Alamein International University (AIU) is opening a career opportunity for the following positions:
Public Health Assistant /Associate professor.
- Job Title: Public Health Assistant/Associate professor
- Job Location: Alamein International University, New Alamein City, Matrouh Governate
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Working Hours: 9am-4pm, Sunday to Thursday
- Contract Duration: one year contract, renewable based on performance evaluation and university needs.
The program of public health is requesting a full-time job for the role of Assistant/Associate professor for the academic year 2022/2023.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaching 10-12 credit hours per Fall/spring semester and 3-4 credit hours in summer semester including all related preparation, examination, and accreditation work.
- Hold office hours (face-to-face and/or online) to support students.
- Managing the course LMS contents.
- Supervise field training for undergraduate students.
- Prepare research proposals, attract research funding, and conduct research to establish a research group in the area of expertise. A reduced course load can be given in case of funding is secured.
- Develop new academic courses when needed.
- Promote the Innovation and Entrepreneurship mission of the University.
- Contribute to advancing the local and national community.
- Submit a report by the end of each semester with all his/her teaching, research, and community service achievements.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the upper administration.
Minimum Job Requirements
- PhD in Public Health from an accredited university that fulfills the criteria of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Universities and is equivalent to that provided by Egyptian Universities.
- BSc. In Medicine or Dentistry from an accredited university.
- Previous successful teaching experience at public or private sector university level.
- Experience in academic quality assurance and accreditation as well as administrative work experience.
- Applicants should show strong interpersonal, and communication skills and display their portfolio.
- Have publication research record.
- Excellent English language command (writing and speaking).
- Leadership, teaching, and research skills.
- Very good computer skills (MS Office, Internet, etc.…).
- Working positively and cooperatively with students, internal and external teams, and international organizations.
Short-listed candidates will be invited for interview and presentation.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contract in addition to any subsequent actions.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
How to Apply:
Strong candidates are encouraged to apply through the application link and then send their up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject “Applying for the open Public Health Assistant/Associate professor at the Public Health Program”.
*Deadline for application is 12 July 2022