Alamein International University (AIU) is opening a job opportunity for the following position:
- Project Manager.
- Manages the Engineering department .
- Supervises the ongoing onsite and future construction projects .
- Responsible for delivery of existing projects to the university .
- Coordinate with consultant and with construction companies .
- Responsible for maintenance plans .
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed university
- Experience: 20+ years overall relevant experience including 10+ years as a project manager.
- Solid structural drawings design and revision experience
- Solid Computer and software skills include AUTOCAD and Primavera
- Excellent Arabic and English language command (writing and speaking).
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process (or the contract) in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of AIU non-academic staff, up to the third degree.
- You may be asked to provide reference and employment letters.
How to Apply:
Strong candidates are encouraged to apply for the job through the following job link at wuzzuf.net
*Deadline for application is 25 April 2022