Department of Conservative Dentistry
Dr. Maha Aboulkheir is an Assistant Professor of Endodontics at Alamein International University. She achieved her BDS, MSc, & PhD from the Faculty of Dentistry Alexandria, University. She had been working as a teaching assistant in the Endodontic Department – Pharos University for over 9 years. During this time at Pharos University, she has been tasked with teaching undergraduate pre-clinical and clinical sessions, and supervising Graduation Research and Comprehensive Cases, and she has been awarded the Best Teaching Assistant for two successive years. She has some publications in field of Endodontics and has been a reviewer in the Alexandria Dental Journal. Her orchid ID is 0000-0002-3764-3726.
- Academic Positions
- Administrative Positions
- Teaching Summary
- Journal Publications
- Conference Publications
- Currently, Assistant Professor of Endodontics at Alamein International University.
- Former Teaching assistant Endodontic Department, Pharos University.
- Quality assurance and measuring and assessment coordinator in Pharos University
- Member in the Infection control Unit, Pharos University
- Preclinical and clinical endodontics
1. Aboulkheir MT, Elbackly RM, Sherif RA, Amin W, Mokhless N. Magnetic resonance imaging for the assessment of pulpotomy outcome in mature permanent molars with irreversible pulpitis–a report of 4 cases. Alexandria Dental Journal. 2022 Apr 1;47(1):114-21.
2. Aboulkheir MT, Elbackly RM, Sherif RA, Amin W, Mokhless N. Evaluation of Chitosan Scaffold and MTA Pulpotomy in Mature Permanent Molars With Irreversible Pulpitis (A Randomized Controlled Trial). Panendo journal Volume 1, Issue 1. 2022
Evaluation of Chitosan Scaffold and MTA Pulpotomy in Mature Permanent Molars with Irreversible Pulpitis (A Randomized Controlled Trial)