Department of Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry
Dr.Heba is an Assistant professor of Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry at Faculty of Pharmacy, Alexandria university. Proudly gained her Master and PhD from Alexandria University. She participated in establishing the female department in College of Pharmacy, University of Hail, KSA, where she spent 7 years as Deputy-dean. In 2019, the College’s academic program (which she had a great role in its development) has been awarded accreditation by AHPGS. Dr.Heba returned back to her home department in Alexandria University in 2019, where she started the academic advising process for the new PharmD program.
- Academic Positions
- Administrative Positions
- Teaching Summary
- Journal Publications
- Conference Publications
Assistant Professor, Faculty of Pharmacy, Alexandria University
Assistant Professor, College of Pharmacy, University of Hail, KSA
- Coordinator of academic advising of PharmD program, Faculty of Pharmacy, Alexandria University
- Deputy-Dean, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Hail, KSA
- Program coordinator, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Hail, KSA
- Baghshan’s chair for Breast cancer research studies board member, University of Hail, KSA
- Teaching all level 1,2 and 4 courses of Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry (2011,2019 till present), Alexandria University.
- Teaching all level 1and 2 courses of Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry (2011-2012), Pharos and Damanhour Universities.
- Teaching all level 1,2 and 4 courses of Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry (2012-2019), University of Hail KSA. Analytical Chemistry (2012-2019), University of Hail KSA.
- Teaching all level 3,4 and 5 Medicinal Chemistry courses (2019-2017), University of Hail, KSA
- Teaching Medical Foundation to preparatory year students (2013), University of Hail, KSA
1- New simple spectrophotometric method for determination of the antiviral mixture of emtricitabine and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
HK Ashour, TS Belal Arabian Journal of Chemistry 10, S1741-S1747, 2017
2- Selective RP-HPLC DAD method for determination of tenofovir fumarate and emtricitabine in bulk powder and in tablets. M Abdelhay, A Gazy, R Shaalan, H Ashour Acta Chromatographica 27 (1), 41-54, 2015
3- Simple Spectrophotometric Methods for Determination of Tenofovir Fumarate and Emtricitabine in Bulk Powder and in Tablets. Mohammad H. AbdelHay,Azza A. Gazy,Rasha A. Shaalan ,and Heba K. Ashour, J of Spectroscopy, 2013.
4- Validated stability-indicating HPLC and HPTLC methods for the determination of ritonavir in bulk powder and in capsules.
MH Abdelhay, AA Gazy, RA Shaalan, HK Ashour,J of Food Drug Anal 20, 963-973, 2012
1- ” Breast Cancer early detection among Women in Saudi Arabia: Quantitative study to assess their Knowledge, Practice and Attitude”
Seham A. Alzamay, Maha M. Alshammary, Sitta A. Alsaif, Thamer M. Alshammary and Heba K. Ashour, Poster in Dubai International Pharmaceuticals and Technologies Conference and Exhibition (DUPHAT), Dubai, UAE. (February 2017)
2- “The misuse of cosmetic preparations and its consequences, a study in the region of Hail, KSA”
Amany F. Almaakly, Meyad A. Alshayea, Layaly K. Allowaish, Tarfah M. Alenzy, Ebtehal A. Alharby, Hend H. Alshammary and Heba K. Ashour, Poster in Dubai International Pharmaceuticals and Technologies Conference and Exhibition (DUPHAT), Dubai, UAE. (March 2016)
3- “Stability-indicating High-Performance Liquid Chromatographic Determination of Chloramphenicol, its Degradation Product, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate and Tetrahydrozoline”
Mona M. Bedair, Ismail I. Hewala and Heba K. Ashour, Poster in American Association of Pharmaceutical Sciences Annual Meeting and Exposition, San Antonio, Texas, USA. (Novemebr 2013)
4- Fluorimetric determination of Oseltamivir in bulk powder and in pharmaceutical preparations”
Heba K. Ashour; Mohamed H. Abdelhay; R. Shaalan, A. Gazy. Poster in the 3rd Scientific Conference of Faculty of Pharmacy, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt. (April 2012)
5- “Chromatographic Methods for Determination of Ritonavir in Capsules”
Mohamed H. Abdelhay; Azza A. Gazy; Rasha A. Shaalan and Heba K. Ashour. Poster in Pittcon Conference and Expo, Orlando, Flourida, USA. (March 2012)
6- “Quantitative determination of Clotrimazole and Dexamethasone acetate in pharmaceutical preparations using HPTLC and HPLC”
Mona M. Bedair; Ismail I. Hewala and Heba K. Ashour. Poster in AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition, Los Angeles, California, USA. (November 2009)