The Faculty of Dentistry Alamein International University (AIU) is seeking candidates to fulfill the following position:
Lecturer of Dental Bio-materials
We are searching for experienced individuals with proven ability to establish, develop, and teach Dental Bio-materials courses to undergraduate students tailored to national and international curricular standards, as well as contribute to the development and execution of Learning Programs.
- The successful candidate is expected to show a strong commitment to graduate training.
- We especially encourage applications from candidates with both research and clinical practice backgrounds capable of enriching the undergraduate student learning and research experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaching assigned courses for the Fall , Spring semesters and Summer semesters, including all related preparation, examination, and accreditation work.
- Holding office hours (face-to-face and/or online) to support students.
- Managing the course LMS contents.
- Preparing research proposals, attract research funding, and conduct research to establish a research group in the area of expertise.
- Commitment to official working hours Sun-Thu (9:00am-4:00pm)
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the upper administration.
Minimum Job Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in dentistry from an Accredited University.
- Applicants must have a PhD degree (fulfill criteria of supreme Council of Universities) and post-doctoral experience in Dental Bio-materials and a demonstrated ability to conduct original, innovative research.
- Strong evidence of excellence in different teaching techniques including didactic lectures, team-based learning, and other modes of interactive pedagogy as well as being well-versed in developing course content and assessment methods on learning management systems are a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and an interest in fostering collaborations with faculty members in the university and elsewhere are an asset.
- Excellent teaching record.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent English language command (writing and speaking).
Strong candidates are encouraged to apply through the application link and then send their up-to-date CV (including sections for scientific degrees, academic experience, research experience, and administrative experience) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject “Applying for the open Faculty position at Faculty of Dentistry”.
This announcement will end on 14th of October 2021