The Faculty of Dentistry at Alamein International University (AIU) is seeking candidates to fulfill the open position:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working days (Sunday-Thursday 9 am- 4 pm)
- Working load of 35 hours per week.
- Responsible for operating the scientific devices of the instrumental labs.
- Responsible for students proper seating in lab.
- Responsible for reporting damages in assigned labs.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the upper administration.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Graduate of Health Technical Institute( المعهد الفني الصحي ) or equivalent. Graduated 2018 -2020 .
- High graduation grades
- Experience in lab operation is an addition.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good Arabic and English language command (writing and speaking).
* Strong candidates are encouraged to apply through the application link and then send their up-to-date CV to HR@aiu.edu.eg with the following subject “Applying for the open Laboratory Technician position at Faculty of Dentistry”.