Alamein International University is opening a job opportunity for the following position:
- Lab Supervisor
- Organizational Unit: Faculty of Dentistry
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Working Hours: 9am-4pm, Sunday to Thursday
- Contract Duration: one year contract, renewable based performance evaluation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for operating the scientific devices of the dental labs.
- Assist dental students in labs.
- Responsible for reporting damages in assigned labs.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the upper administration.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- BSc degree in science from accredited university.
- Relevant experience in dental lab operations is a plus.
- Age should not exceed 40 years in 1/1/2023.
- Good communication skills
- Good Arabic and English language command (writing and speaking).
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contract in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
- Applicant must hold the Egyptian Nationality
*Deadline for application is 25 December 2022