Alamein International University (AIU) is seeking candidates to fulfill the following open position:
Junior Bursar Accountant
- Department: Bursar Office at the Financial Department
- Job Location: Alamein International University, New Alamein City, Matrouh Governate
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Contract Duration: one year contract, renewal is based on university needs and employee’s evaluation.
- Working Hours: 9am-4pm, Sunday to Thursday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for billing student tuition accounts
- Oversee accounts receivable
- Follow up on tuition fees payments
- Coordinating with enrollment and registration department
- Handling cash payments and issuing receipts
- Maintain records of students’ scholarships and financial aid
- Follow up on collecting money owed to the university
- Establishing and recording relevant reconciliations
- Preparing relevant reports
- Bachelor Degree in commerce (or equivalent)
- Minimum cumulative graduation grade “Good”, or minimum GPA 2.4
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in university Bursar Office
- SIS and ERP systems experience is a plus
- Excellent command of English
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams (Accounting, English, and Computer exams).
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contact in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the administrative staff up to the third degree
- You may be asked to provide reference and employment letters.
*Deadline for Application : 16/12/2021