Alamein International University (AIU) is opening a job opportunity for the following position:
Head of The Facilities & Operation Department
- Managing the testing and commissioning process up to the handing over of projects.
- Review and approve O&M manuals
- Managing the energy consumption monitoring system
- Leading the process of material control starting from procurement process, stores and material requisitions, etc..
- Preparing the FM contracts scope and specifications includes the related KPI’s.
- Preform budget forecasting
- Manage FM in-house team and outsourcing maintenance contracts
- Planning and Scheduling of facilities operations and maintenance
- Developing proposals for any redevelopment required for MEP services.
- Reviewing the concept and design for any extensions of existing facilities
Minimum Job Requirements
- Degree in Engineering
- Professional certificates or membership in relevant recognized institutions is a plus
- .Minimum relevant experience: 20 years, and minimum managerial experience: 15 years
- Experience in mega projects and in regional or international experience is a plus.
- Experience in building mechanical and electrical services
- Experience in Facilities Management.
- Project management experience
- Commercially aware and have a sound knowledge of cost controls and daily financial planning.
- Knowledge of safety procedures and precautions, including OSHA, IOSH regulations
- Awareness of health and hygiene procedures.
- Awareness of local legislation.
- Awareness of the customization of help desk and CAFM system.
- Excellent command of English
- Strong communication skills
*Deadline for application is 31 October 2021