Alamein International University (AIU) is opening a career opportunity for the following position:
– Graphic Designer & Communication Specialist
Responsible for developing and delivering graphic designs that support the AIU’s mission and other services. It includes curating, creating, and delivering content in traditional and innovative ways.
- Department: Marketing Department
- Job Location: Alamein International University, New Alamein City, Matrouh Governate
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Contract Duration: one year contract, renewal is based on university needs and employee’s appraisal.
- Working Hours: 9am-4pm, Sunday to Thursday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transform creative concepts into design and marketing work.
- Design and implement communications that reinforce AIU’s culture
- Design and layout a variety of print and digital material
- Participate in the creation of AIU visual identity
- Ensure that all marketing materials maintain visual and verbal brand consistency.
- Implement integrated marketing communications and brand strategy, across a variety of channels.
- Oversee design and production of marketing materials from inception to deployment.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Perform other duties as required
Minimum Job Requirements
- BSc. and MSc. in Fine Arts from an accredited university which fulfill criteria of supreme Council of Universities.
- At least ten years of relevant experience.
- Experience in graphic design, Advertising Design, Advertising Campaign Planning, Graphic design for newspapers and magazines.
- Previous successful experience with government agencies.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
- Mastering design Software tools & Multimedia content development
- Understands how to implement integrated design and marketing programs across channels including digital and print.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams (Technical, English, and Computer exams).
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contact in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
How to Apply:
Strong candidates are encouraged to apply for the job through the following job link at wuzzuf.net
*Deadline for application is 1st of January 2022