The Faculty of Dentistry Alamein International University (AIU) is seeking candidates to fulfill the following position:
Full Professor of Removable Prosthodontics
- We are searching for experienced individual with proven ability to establish, develop, and teach Prosthodontics courses to undergraduate students tailored to national and international curricular standards, as well as contribute to the development and execution of Learning Programs.
- The successful candidate is expected to show a strong commitment to graduate training.
- We especially encourage candidates with both research and clinical practice backgrounds capable of enriching the undergraduate student learning and research experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaching assigned courses in Fall, Spring and Summer semesters, including all related preparation, examination, and accreditation work.
- Holding office hours (face-to-face and/or online) to support students.
- Managing the course LMS contents.
- Preparing research proposals, attract research funding, and conduct research to establish a research group in the area of expertise.
- Commitment to official working hours Sun-Thu (9:00am-4:00pm)
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the upper administration.
Minimum Job Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in dentistry from an Accredited University.
- Applicants must have a PhD degree (fulfill criteria of supreme Council of Universities) and post-doctoral experience in Prosthodontics and a demonstrated ability to conduct original, innovative research with a solid track record of research funding and independent publications.
- Strong evidence of excellence in different teaching techniques including didactic lectures, team-based learning.
- Degrees and training in reputable international organizations are a preference.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and an interest in fostering collaborations with faculty members in the university and elsewhere are an asset.
- Excellent teaching record.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent English language command (writing and speaking).
Strong candidates are encouraged to apply through the application link and then send their up-to-date CV (including sections for scientific degrees, academic experience, research experience, and administrative experience) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject “Applying for the open Faculty position at Faculty of Dentistry”.