Alamein International University is looking for candidates to fulfill the open position:
- FM Soft Service Engineer
- Administer smooth and effective running of Waste Management operations, Pest Control Services and Landscape.
- Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take corrective actions.
- Supervise and monitor the contractor’s performance.
- Make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation and evaluates records for forecast personnel requirements.
- Allocate daily duties for cleaning supervision.
- propose the Budget of Soft Services
- improve Workflow to achieve the goal of continuous improvement and best practices.
- Contributes to the overall success of the University by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Engineering from an accredited university, graduation year 2015 or newer.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Waste Management operations.
- Computer and software skills include all office applications.
- The candidate should have a personal skill that enables him to carry on his position’s responsibilities, such as leadership, communication, positivity, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent English, verbal / written communication.
Short-listed candidates will be invited for interview and computer and English exams.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contract in addition to any subsequent actions.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
- Applicant must hold the Egyptian Nationality
*Deadline for application is 18 September 2022