Alamein International University (AIU) is opening a job opportunity for the following position:
- Conducts Financial audits.
- Insures integrality of financial documents
- Audit the Bursar office processes and documents.
- Review and analyze all adjustments.
- Assists in the day-to-day accounting activities.
- Coordinate efforts with external auditor
- Prepares audit reports.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited university. Minimum Bachelor graduation grade of “Good” or has a recognizable professional certificate or diploma in accounting/auditing.
- Minimum 20 years of relevant experience, preferably in national or private university.
- Maximum age: 45 years in 1/6/2023
- Experience in using ERP systems.
- Excellent command of English
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contract in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
*Deadline for application is 10 May 2023