Alamein International University (AIU) is opening a job opportunity for the following position:
- Facility Management Coordinator.
- Conduct a regular site walk to monitor a specific building condition and report to the senior engineer all maintenance issues.
- Lead the cleaning contractors to ensure complying with the contractual performance requirements.
- Supervise the accessibility and requirements of the dedicated classrooms and ensure all education tools are in a good and complete condition.
- Coordinate with the maintenance team accessibility required for maintenance work.
- Do the administration and reporting tasks as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, graduation year 2005 or newer
- Minimum 7 years of experience in supervisory position, preferably in FM coordination.
- Computer and software skills including word and excel
- knowledge of the safety hazards of the work and of the necessary safety precautions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates.
- Considerable knowledge of tools and equipment’s of education facilities is a plus.
- FMS experience and Electromechanical background is a plus.
- Proactive and welling to learn different and new subjects.
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams (Technical,English, and Computer exams).
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contact in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
How to Apply:
Strong candidates are encouraged to apply for the job through the following job link at wuzzuf.net
*Deadline for application is 7 March 2022