Alamein International University (AIU) is opening a job opportunity for the following position:
- Dental technician at the Faculty of Dentistry.
- Job Location: Alamein International University, New Alamein City, Matrouh Governate
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Contract Duration: one year contract, renewal is based on university needs and employee’s appraisal.
- Working Hours: 9am-4pm, Sunday to Thursday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for operating the scientific devices of the dental labs.
- Fabricate dental restorations, prostheses and appliances.
- Assist dental students in labs.
- Prepare dental models for demonstrations and practical sessions.
- Responsible for reporting damages in assigned labs.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the upper administration.
Minimum Job Requirements
- A Technical health institute graduate معهد فنى صحي or equivalent
- Relevant experience in lab operation is a plus.
- Ability to work in a teams.
- Good Arabic and English language command (writing and speaking).
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process (or the contract) in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of AIU non-academic staff, up to the third degree.
- You may be asked to provide reference and employment letters.
How to Apply:
Strong candidates are encouraged to apply for the job through the following job link at wuzzuf.net
*Deadline for application is 28 April 2022