Alamein International University (AIU) is opening a job opportunity for the following position:
- Data Entry Operator.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information to prepare source data for computer entry for the different systems used in the University.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Comply with University data integrity and security policies.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents using the Reporting Engines of different systems as needed.
- Contributes to the overall success of the University by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BSc/BA degree in Information-related field
- Proven data entry work experience (at least 2 years), as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk with at least 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Oracle Database Systems is required.
- Experience with MS Office and data programs.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams (Technical &English).
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contact in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
How to Apply:
Strong candidates are encouraged to apply for the job through the following job link at wuzzuf.net
*Deadline for application is 12 May 2022