Alamein International University (AIU) is opening a job opportunity for the following position:
- Career Development Specialist
- Providing professional counseling to students
- Planning and running workshops on career development
- Planning and running workshops on the development of personal skills and general professional competence.
- Develop a vision for the establishment and activation of the career development center at the university with a proposal for the sustainability of the center.
- Establishing connection with the community of business owners and contributing to providing job opportunities for students
- Organizing recruitment forums for students at the university
- Contributes to the overall success of the University by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Relevant university degree from reputable university.
- Graduation year not further than 2012.
- 5 years’ experience in conferences & events planning, university student career counseling, and students’ activities.
- Relevant training or professional education is preferable.
- The candidate should have a leadership and communication skill that enables him to carry on his position’s responsibilities, such as leadership, communication, positivity and collaboration skills.
- Capability of strategic planning, and research-and-analysis skills
- Proficiency in English language writing, reading and speaking
- Proficiency in computer skills
Short-listed candidates will be invited for interview and computer and English exams.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contact in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
How to Apply:
Strong candidates are encouraged to apply for the job through the following job link at wuzzuf.net
*Deadline for application is 5 June 2022