Alamein International University (AIU) is opening a job opportunity for the following position:
- Supervising the housing of students in university campus.
- Applying university campus rules.
- Follow up the performance of security and cleaning contractors
- Follow up and report the maintenance needs of the university campus.
- Residency in university campus and supervision of students.
- Contributes to the overall success of the University by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or sociology from an accredited university or institute, (Other university majors or high school level diplomas are accepted in case of relevant experience).
- Maximum age 45 years (in 1/6/2023)
- Experience in supervising university dorms is preferable.
- The candidate should have a personal skill that enables him/her to carry on his position’s responsibilities, such as leadership, communication, positivity and collaboration skills
- Good command of English, verbal / written.
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contract in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
*Deadline for application is 10 May 2023