Alamein International University is looking for candidates to fulfill the open position:
- Building Supervisor
- Conduct a regular site walk to monitor a specific building condition and report to the senior engineer all maintenance issues.
- Supervise the accessibility and requirements of the dedicated classrooms and ensure all education tools are in a good and complete condition.
- Coordinate with the maintenance team accessibility required for maintenance work.
- Do the administration and reporting tasks as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree, graduation year 2012 or newer
- Minimum 2 years of experience in supervisory position, preferably in FM coordination.
- Computer and software skills include MS Word and MS Excel
- knowledge of the safety hazards of work and of the necessary safety precautions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates.
- FMS experience and electromechanical background is a plus.
- Proactive and welling to learn different and new subjects.
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams (English and Computer exams).
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contract in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
- Applicant must hold the Egyptian Nationality
*Deadline for application is 27 September 2022