Alamein International University (AIU) is opening a job opportunity for the following position:
- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Job Location: Alamein International University, New Alamein City, Matrouh Governate
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Working Hours: 9am-4pm, Sunday to Thursday
- Contract Duration: one year contract, renewable based on performance evaluation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle Director/Supervisor’s correspondence (e-mail, memos, external letters, etc.)
- Coordinate all logistics for events including: booking venues, catering, setting of venues, security approvals.
- Coordinate meeting agendas and ensure all concerned parties are aligned, record and document meeting minutes and circulate to attendees.
- Responsible for contacting outside organizations and arranging/confirming dates for meetings.
- Maintain a database of mailing addresses, phone numbers and addresses for stakeholders.
- Prepare background briefings, agendas, minutes and related correspondence for meetings.
- Oversee smooth operations of daily department activities such as photo copying, scanning, mail and filing.
- Provide general administrative support to other staff
- Create and maintain an efficient filing and record keeping system/ following up is a must.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, graduation year 2018 or recent.
- If Bachelor’s degree study language is not in English, applicant must submit good English level text result (IELTS 6.0 or TOFEL equivalent) at application time (score should be maximum 2 years old).
- Maximum age should be 28 years in 1/9/2023.
- 3 years minimum proven work experience as a secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Excellent command of English and Arabic, written and spoken (Voice recording with application is a must).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and administration skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with prioritization.
- Able to translate from English to Arabic and vice versa.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to create sophisticated presentation.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Applicant must hold Egyptian citizenship.
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contract in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
*Deadline for application is 29 August 2023