Alamein International University (AIU) is opening a job opportunity for the following position:
The position holder provides administrative support and assistance with professional standards, playing an essential role in keeping the workflow running smoothly.
- Job Location: Alamein International University, New Alamein City, Matrouh Governate
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Contract Duration: one year contract, renewal is based on university needs and employee’s appraisal.
- Working Hours: 9am-4pm, Sunday to Thursday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop positive relationships and communications with professional organizations, offices and external agencies.
- Handle Director/Supervisor’s correspondence (e-mail, memos, external letters, etc.)
- Coordinate all logistics for events including, booking venues, catering, setting of venues, security approvals
- Coordinate meeting agendas and ensure all concerned parties are aligned, record and document meeting minutes and circulate to attendees
- Responsible for contacting outside organizations and arranging/confirming dates for meetings.
- Provide limited administrative support to all units/partners reporting to the Director/Supervisor
- Maintain a database of mailing addresses, phone numbers and addresses for stakeholders
- Prepare background briefings, agendas, minutes and related correspondence for meetings
- Maintain and process personnel related matters
- Order office supplies and monitor inventory levels of supplies
- Oversee smooth operations of daily department activities such as photo copying, scanning, mail and filing.
- Process repair, maintenance and services requests
- Provide general administrative support to other staff
- Create and maintain an efficient filing and record keeping system
- Perform other duties as required
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, graduation year 2016 or newer is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the administrative field, with an experience for International Projects Management
- Excellent command of English and Arabic, written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and administration skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High degree of confidentiality of personal matters of Executive Management.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with prioritization.
- Highly self-motivated and able to adapt to change quickly.
- Able to translate from English to Arabic and vice versa
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to create sophisticated presentation
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams (English and Computer exams).
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contact in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
How to Apply:
Strong candidates are encouraged to apply for the job through the following job link at wuzzuf.net
*Deadline for application is 1st of January 2022