Alamein International University (AIU) is opening a job opportunity for the following position:
Administrative and Training Coordinator
Accepted applicant will work in the University Center for Career Development (UCCD) which will be established through collaboration with the American University in Cairo (funded by USAID Egypt) with the goal of providing career guidance and employability skills to university students in preparation for the world of work, with a focus on final and pre-final year students.
- Job Title: Administrative and Training Coordinator
- Job Location: Alamein International University, New Alamein City, Matrouh Governate
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Working Hours: 9am-4pm, Sunday to Thursday
- Contract Duration: one year contract, renewable based on performance evaluation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily management of student assistants, reception and office-wide operations.
- Manage logistics of training activities, functions
- Ensure that policies and procedures for trainings are being implemented
- Manage administrative and promotion functions of the operation
- Handle center’s image building and branding activities
- Coordinate all print material (banners, brochures, posters, booklets …etc)
- Accountable for the office’s operational budget
- Compile monthly reports in coordination with UCCD staff
- Organize events, functions and workshops
- Process repair, maintenance and services requests
- Provide general administrative support for other staff
- Create and maintain an efficient filing and record keeping system
- Maintain the attendance log and leave plans for UCCD staff
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum 2-3 years prior professional in an administrative role
- Prior experience marketing, branding and or promotion
- Previous exposure to training environments is an asset
- Age should not exceed 35 years in 1/1/2023
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Genuine interest in helping others
- Willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative and work in teams
- Organized and detail oriented
- Good listening and communications skills
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contract in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
*Deadline for application is 30 June 2023