Alamein International University (AIU) is looking for candidates to fulfill the open Assistant / Associate Professor position in the Accounting Department. The duties and responsibilities and minimum required qualifications are listed below. Strong candidates are encouraged to apply through the application link and then send required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject “Applying for the open Faculty position at Faculty of Business”.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaching 3-4 courses per semester for the Fall and Spring semesters and 1 course in the summer semester, including all related preparation, examination, and accreditation work.
- Hold office hours (face-to-face and/or online) to support students.
- Managing the course LMS contents.
- Prepare research proposals, attract research funding, and conduct research to establish a research group in the area of expertise.
- Promote the Innovation and Entrepreneurship mission of the University.
- Contribute to advance the local and national community.
- Submit a yearly report with all his/her teaching, research, and community service achievements.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the upper administration.
Minimum Job Requirements
- A recent Ph.D. degree in Accounting field from accredited university
- B.Sc. degree in Accounting from accredited university
- Excellent teaching record.
- Excellent research record in Accounting is required.
- Knowledge about Accreditation process for Accounting programs.
- Practical Experience is a plus.
- Experience in developing new courses.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent English language command (writing and speaking).
- APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: Applicants should submit the following documents to email@example.com:
1. Letter of Application, addressing how your experience matches the position requirements.
2. Up-to-date Curriculum vitae (including sections for scientific degrees, academic experience, research experience, and administrative experience)
3. Research statement. Please include a link to yourGoogle Scholar profile.
4. Teaching statement (philosophy and evaluation).
5. Copies of all education certificates presented in Curriculum vitae.
6. List of referees: names, titles, and contact information of at least three referees. Referees will only be contacted with applicants’ permission.
Please note that INCOMPLETE applications will be eliminated from the initial application screening.