Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
The Faculty of Medicine - Al-Alamein University aspires to be a leading center in the preparation of trained medical cadres with a competitive skill, in addition to being outstanding in the field of entrepreneurship for health care projects through the adoption of a specialized vision to re-operate the business from the medical perspective, integrating the fundamentals of management, finance and appropriate marketing in its programs.
To prepare a professional and competitive doctor who is capable, at the same time, and through his medical studies, of identifying and developing innovative fields of entrepreneurship in the field of health care projects at the regional and global levels.
- We practice our work with the intention of excellence and not mere performance.
- We believe in our role in the development and advancement of society and in the framework of mutual respect and balance between the interests of all people and the individual.
- We seek honesty in everything we do.
- We always strive to achieve equal rights and balance between right and duty.
- We practice these values, and we are keen to provide an example to follow.
- The University should be an academic center that proposes and develops areas for entrepreneurship in health services through cooperation and interaction among the faculty members of the faculties concerned and the provision of graduates of competent doctors who are at the same time familiar with the fundamentals required for entrepreneurship and trained on the same during their studies.
- Developing partnerships with financial institutions and those interested in investing in health services to provide opportunities for establishing and developing projects in the health field for graduates
- Implementing and developing outstanding medical programs, of which graduates are recognized at the global level, through partnership with universities, institutions and international centers of excellence.
- Upgrading medical service providers in the field of clinical skills and the latest methods through the Center for Continuing Medical Education and Simulation and partnership with internationally accredited training centers.
- Providing medical and therapeutic services to patients from the Middle East and Africa according to international standards on academic grounds.
- Raising the level of health awareness and the provision of medical services in accordance with international standards through partnership with universities, the Ministry of Health and medical service providers in the West of Alexandria and the North Coast.
- The Faculty of Medicine achieves its objectives through the activities carried out by the departments of the Faculty, the University Hospital, the Continuous Medical Training and Simulation Center and its human resources represented by faculty members, students and outstanding graduates.
Main Axes of the Continuous Development Plan for the Faculty to Continue Excellence
For the Faculty of Medicine to keep its excellence in being a leading center for preparation of trained medical cadres with a competitive skill, and also in the field of entrepreneurship for health care projects, requires:
- Partnering with international universities adopting similar programs.
- Developing courses periodically in the light of the continuous development of medical
- Introducing postgraduate interdisciplinary programs in the field of managing medical projects and marketing health services in partnership with outstanding universities in these fields.
- Expand partnerships with donors to participate in health service projects.
- Communicate continuously with the beneficiaries of the service to see their changing requirements, and to check the appropriate graduates for the tasks entrusted to them.
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.