Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
First: General Attributes of the Graduate
The graduate will be able to be able as follows
- Understand the basic knowledge of the tourism industry and hospitality.
- Learn the ethics of the profession in the field of specialization.
- Keep pace with the changes and developments in the work environment to which he joins.
- Understand different cultures and deal with different behavioral patterns and become familiar with the principles and characteristics of customer service.
- Understand and practice effective communication and presentation skills.
- Practice Self-learning and obtain the desire for continuous learning.
- Learn the appropriate methods in solving problems, crises and emergency situations in the work.
- Become aware of the laws and regulations related to the tourism and hospitality sectors and the regulations governing the rights and duties of workers in the field.
- Know the principles of public and professional health, first aid and safety and security rules that serve the sector.
- Acquire administrative and technical skills related to the field.
- Use language skills to deal with specialized references.
- Use the computer, modern technology, and modern methods of communication.
Second: Knowledge and Understanding
Graduates of the Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality must be able to know and understand:
- General and essential Knowledge and theories related to tourism and hospitality activities at the local and international levels.
- The political, economic, social, cultural and environmental dimensions of tourism and hospitality activities.
- The foundations of different civilizations and the role of each civilization in achieving global communication.
- Principles and foundations of scientific research in the field of tourism and hospitality.
- Fundamentals of management sciences and general principles of law.
- Rules of security and safety, and principles of public and professional health.
- Foundations of specialized computer programs such as Opera and Amadeus.
- Foundations and concepts of quality in different hospitality establishments.
Third: The Intellectual Skills
Graduates of the Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality must be able to:
- Make decisions according to the requirements of the work environment.
- Compare different cultures and customer motivations.
- Infer the interrelationships between the parties representing the tourism industry and hospitality.
- Distinguish between the different administrative methods in the field of tourism and
Fourth: General Skills
Graduates of the Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality must be able to
- Use modern technologies suitable for the field of work.
- Exercise effective communication skills and presentation.
- Interact and work within a team.
- Deal with problems in the work environment.
- Complete of assigned tasks within the specified time frame.
- Uphold protocol and public ceremony related to the field of work.
- Pursue Self-learning.
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.