Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
Upon successful completion of study, students should be able
- To Acquire knowledge and understanding of the basic concepts and rules of Egyptian law and comparative law, especially the Anglo- American and European legal systems;
- To acquire knowledge and understanding of the role of international organizations and conventions and their impact on positive laws;
- To acquire knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, theories and modern legal trends in the various branches of law;
- To acquire the intellectual skills related to linking the new laws with the legislative and jurisprudential trends of the Arab, Latin and Anglo-American legal schools;
- To acquire professional skills in devising various legislative and judicial solutions;
- To acquire the general skills that have to do with applying legal rules to facts in an academically proper manner;
- To analyze the legal issues/cases in depth;
- To interpret the legal texts according to the accredited rules of interpretation;
- To complete academic researches according to the legal research methods;
- To professionally use the different sources of knowledge, in both Arabic and English;
- To formulate memoranda, statements of claim and judicial resolutions in correct English and Arabic;
- To professionally use information technology in the completion of various works;
- To present ideas in a professional manner and explain issues in English and Arabic;
- To work in a team smoothly and effectively.
- To be proficient in public speaking using English and Arabic legal language confidently, objectively, and fluently with confidence and objectivity and fluency in English and Arabic legal language
- To anticipate future developments in the field of law, and adapt to these developments.
Completion of 80 percent of construction works
Opening the candidacy for the presidency of the university
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.