Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
The graduate will be able to be able as follows
- Use the scientific method in thinking and problem solving.
- Acquire the analytical, critical and creative thinking skills in managerial fields.
- Apply the knowledge and skills acquired in the fields of business in general and in the field of specialization in particular in a positive manner to serve the institution in which he/she works, and society as a whole.
- Understand and appreciate the importance of the impact of globalization and information technology in business and the field of specialization, in light of the constant change in the global economic environment and the trend towards knowledge economy.
- Understand, appreciate, and strive to achieve sustainable development.
- Accept the responsibilities assigned to him/her in a professional and ethical manner, and abide by the laws and professional codes of conduct.
- Acquire skills of leadership, networking, and working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Use information systems and technology effectively.
- Pursue continuous learning to develop the knowledge and professional skills obtained.
- Develop and explain financial and administrative reports.
- Manage time effectively.
- Master self-management and self-control.
- Apply the concepts of continuous improvement in his/her field of work.
Graduates will be prepared for employment opportunities in public and private organizations, banks and financial institutions, service organizations, and large to small industrial organizations. Sample job opportunities include:
- Professional accountant.
- Internal auditor
- Cost accountants
- Financial analyst
- Insurance and risk management specialist
- Marketing specialist
- Supply chain manager
- Human resource specialist
- System analysis and design experts
- Programmer/ Database designer
General knowledge and skills
Graduates of the Faculty of Administrative Sciences will acquire the following general knowledge and skills:
- The different forms of business institutions, their distinctive features, and methods of dealing with them.
- The economic, social, legal and political environment in which businesses operate.
- Other disciplines related to fields of business and the integration between them.
- Scientific research methodology and the tools, methods of measurement and data analysis.
- Business ethics and professional practice in the fields of specialization.
Graduates of the Faculty of Administrative Sciences will acquire the following professional skills:
- Effective employment, development and maintenance of physical, human and other resources.
- Conducting market studies and analyses, and preparing economic and social feasibility studies.
- Seeking and verifying various sources of information.
- Collection, analysis, and interpretation of data and statistics, and inferring their economic and social indications.
- Designing and operating financial, administrative and accounting systems in the field of specialization.
- Using scientific methods in solving practical problems.
- The fundamentals and principles of planning, oversight, and performance evaluation
- Preparation, presentation and interpretation of reports in the field of specialization in a scientific manner.
- The use of computer applications and information technology in the field of specialization.
- The Use and employment of research findings and studies in developing work and improving performance levels.
- Analysis, deduction, and scientific thinking.
- Critical and creative thinking
- The use quantitative analysis methods in decision making.
- The ability to deal positively with different situations.
- The ability to present different ideas and viewpoints clearly and objectively
- Mastery of English
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.